Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally!

After three years, I am no longer employed by Maceys Grocery Store. I have had three front end managers, many front end supervisors, been a front end supervisor and worked there longer than most people. There are some people that I will miss not working there, but as it is the grocery store that I know best, I will likely continue shopping there. I am very happy to be done working at Maceys. I desperately need something new. I am now employed by SOS Staffing, which is really just a temp agency. I am hoping to get a decent amount of work from them between now and the end of August when I will begin student teaching at Elk Ridge Middle School in South Jordan. It is something of a commute, but the teacher will basically give me free reign and we will see what happens.

No comments: