Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pan Dulce!


So, I have been craving pan dulce, or sweet bread forever, but since my sweet husband loves it too and can no longer eat it, I haven't purchased any because I didn't want to make him feel bad. Yesterday I was out with my siblings and they were getting ice cream and there just happened to be a panaderia next door. I couldn't resist any longer. I ran over and got some of my favorites. I was sad because they didn't have any with anise in it, but I did get some of my favorites. Eating pan dulce, of course made me think about Mexico and some of my favorite people. I can't believe it has been over a year since we got home. I miss you guys! And I miss all the yummy Mexican food that was so cheap there and is either not available here (like Manzanita Sol!) or is more expensive!

1 comment:

Brittany Lewis said...

yeah pan dulce! that is good stuff. i want some so tell me where this panaderia is. ;)