Monday, August 23, 2010

New Job!

So, many of you already know this, but I have a new job. I will be working as the main office secretary at Provo High School. I was working as a Teacher's aide in a Special Education classroom, but this job pays better, gives me more hours, gives me more opportunities to speak Spanish and most importantly, it includes benefits for both me and Wesley. Yay! I started on the 16th of August (yes, I know I am already behind on blogging even that, but oh well) and have been going non-stop since. I am in charge of ordering, answering phones, greeting and helping people that come in, the office TAs and the copy center. As you can imagine, it keeps me busy. Kerri, the previous secretary has been there to train and help me get into the swing of things. She will be leaving for graduate school next Thursday and will be sorely missed.

No comments: